Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Cone© James Brown – Soul on Top [1970]

James Brown – Soul on Top [1970]

Lista das músicas

01.That’s My Desire
02.Your Cheatin’ Heart
03.What Kind of Fool Am I-
04.It’s a Man’s, Man’s, Man’s World [Unedited Version]
05.The Man in the Glass
06.It’s Magic
07.September Song [Unedited Version]
08.For Once in My Life [Unedited Version]
09.Every Day I Have the Blues [Unedited Version]
10.I Need Your Key (To Turn Me On)
11.Papa’s Got a Brand New Bag [Unedited Version]
12.There Was a Time

Tamanho: 121 MB
Qualidade: 320 kbps
Baixar:
http://www.recadomania.net/clubinhodomp3/james-brown-soul-on-top-1970/

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário